Friday, May 16, 2008

i hate dentists

so this morning at bright and early 7:45 in the morning I'm running to my dentist to get this figgen tooth pulled walk in they hook me up to a bunch of machinery. ( I'm allergic to Novocaine so the have to completely put me out) needless to say this was not a fun experience. They look at me and say um your blood pressure is high and I'm talking 140/100 so they decide lets give her some laughing gas. here i am laughing at the doctor as he walks in and asks" how you feeling today" i look at him and say um my blood pressure is up cause I'm stressed and I'm laughing at you like an uncontrollable nut. i wake up about an hour later with a string of drool running down my face and don't even care that i look like a psychotic lunatic. Robert gets me home and puts me to bed like the sweet heart he is. i wake up a few hours later and i guess i don't have the best patient attitude look at Robert and hand him the bloody gauze from my mouth and demand another clean piece and demand a pain pill and lay back down and go back to sleep like the drooling baby that the pain pills have made me become. i have this big gaping whole in my mouth. and my sweet heart has done the caring for me and the kids and is telling me as i write this i need to get back in bed.
Kimmy had a doctors appointment today she had a follow up on her ears and very bad diaper rash. the doctor looked at her ear and for the first time in a month can actually see the eardrum and everything looks great. How ever the diaper rash is more than that. because of the antibiotics she has a yeast infection so here we go again with more medications. needless to say i have a 17month old who's not very happy with us medication after medication.
well i better get back to bed before Robert starts trying to be doctor.

No comments: