Wednesday, June 25, 2008

birthday to remember

Last Friday was my birthday, and Robert promised me a birthday to remember, 15 of us went out to the Long horn for dinner for those of you that don't know what long horn is it like a out back but very expensive any way we have our appetizers and dinner and out comes the birthday cake with them singing happy birthday to me and my friend Ashley(we share a birthday) were all eating cake when i notice Robert standing behind me i look at him and wonder what the heck are you standing behind me for he looks at me and i could tell he was nervous and he says "we have been together for almost tree years now i know we have had our ups and downs but would you please do me the honor of marring me" and hands me a gorgeous ring. i didn't know what to say i was holding back the tears as i said yes i will he gives me a kiss and puts it on my finger let me tell you it was a birthday to remember!!!!!! by the way for those of you that do read this our wedding will be October 31 2008

No comments: