Tuesday, June 3, 2008

sounds like a repeat

So i guess its kinda hard to say this since i don't know if any one even reads this but here i go i quit my job. lol i know it sounds like a repeat of my brothers blog a couple days ago. my boss decided that if i didn't work five days a week open to close i didn't deserve a raise now that was not my problem my problem is this i have worked there for 3 years almost another girl who has only worked there for a year makes more money than i do she sets her own schedule and doesn't have kids at home to worry about with summer coming up i was unwilling to spend my summer breaking my back for this man and not seeing my kids i have missed out on Kimmy's and Amanda's life so much cause last year i was putting so many hours in. plus with Robert trying to get management i could not screw up him schedule so basically i was going to be working only to pay a baby sitter and well I'm not willing to do that i figured when he realizes he cant do that to some one since i have put my blood sweat and tears into that place and made his business rise he will see that he does need me cause i don't know of any one who will put up with the crap i had t put up with for the chump change that i was getting.

so this summer im putting my focus in on the kids going to play at the park going swimming and doing things with my girls im not letting this get the best of me my kids come first from now on and i see the errors of my ways

No comments: