Tuesday, June 10, 2008

gotta love martinsburg hospitials

Last night was a fun night. I was rescue squadded to the hospital with a 103.6 fever, get the the hospital and they put me in the waiting room for 3 hours with the ambulance crew, then finally put me in a wheel chair, and i sit there for yet another hour. Finally get to the back covered in sweat and shaking cause i think its cold. They run there battery of tests to come back with the diagnoses, strep throat. Just my luck . cant kiss the kids i should not even be near them but that's a little hard since Robert and my room mate work and I'm the one home alone with both kids cant ask Robert to call off work he did that yesterday ill keep you all that read this with how I'm doing but the kids just woke up and i have to go deal with them.

No comments: